Thoughts that touch the heart are always remembered. Their warmth comes from the depths of the mind. Even if the words are superficial, their awareness is enhanced by experience. We have been hearing such heart-pounding and heartfelt thoughts since childhood.
The thought that arises in the mind must evoke the emotions that the heart has acquired, otherwise, life cannot be beautiful.
The heart has to bear a little burden while living. Sometimes it is a burden of love and sometimes of hatred!
When the heart communicates with another heart, there is no need for words.
When the last evening comes, the folds of life do not unfold as they should, but the pain that occurs is beyond comprehension.
Yes .. I wanted life! Otherwise, how could he fulfill the resolve of desires and insatiable desires!
Accept yourself as you are .. that is the beginning of change.
How many people have gathered to love wholeheartedly? Everyone is looking for love. For this, they stand in the market. They think the body is something precious. The destruction of the body and the decaying mind are inevitable.
Work is freedom! This idea must be understood mentally. The mind should be calm. Keep up the good work!
Before the heartbreaks .. Before love ends .. Before the hands go free .. The melancholy mind she had understood then made it easy for her to reject me.
Relationships are permanent if we work with them carefully! It is better to have intercourse with someone until the heartbeat stops at some point!
When the word “I” comes up in your speech or thoughts, understand that you are arrogant.
Only by knowing the sensations of the heart through the steps of thought can something satisfaction come down to life.
My me and yours you .. that’s how our relationship is now. In the beginning, it was only superficial for me to talk about you and me.
Breathing should be stopped when dissatisfaction develops because then only the impulse to speak is shown. Heartfelt communication never happens.
Logic and love are conflicting concepts. What the intellect understands cannot rule the heart.
Either love with an emotional mind or live a rational life with thoughts without balancing feelings and thoughts!
Heartfelt awareness and tender love feel great at first. You can also gradually increase their awareness just by keeping a vision of existence beyond the body.
What happens is love and what is there is love otherwise how could a human being breathe?
If you feel a sense of openness, remember that you are in a relationship. How long are you going to live with arguments and quarrels?
I must be the same in life and behavior otherwise the conflict of thoughts does not leave a trail in life.
Experience tells us whether emotions are good or not. When emotions are properly handled, grief can be reduced. Some people understand emotions as pain but that is not the case, emotions are temporary. Your response to them can make you happy or unhappy. That response can be in the form of thoughts.
Some things are too big to be seen; some emotions are too huge to be felt.
But feelings can’t be ignored, no matter how unjust or ungrateful they seem.
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.
I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.
Your emotions make you human. Even the unpleasant ones have a purpose. Don’t lock them away. If you ignore them, they just get louder and angrier.
One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.
A feeling is no longer the same when it comes the second time. It dies through the awareness of its return. We become tired and weary of our feelings when they come too often and last too long.
The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…
It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty. It hurts us.
Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.
The heart is a strange beast and not ruled by logic.
Maria V. Snyder
Pity those who don’t feel anything at all.
Sarah J. Maas
Sometimes I think, I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel.
The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
Feel, he told himself, feel, feel, feel. Even if what you feel is pain, only let yourself feel.
Certain things leave you in your life and certain things stay with you. And that’s why we’re all interested in movies- those ones that make you feel, you still think about. Because it gave you such an emotional response, it’s actually part of your emotional make-up, in a way.
How you react emotionally is a choice in any situation.
Crying does not indicate that you are weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you are alive.
Books can also provoke emotions. And emotions sometimes are even more troublesome than ideas. Emotions have led people to do all sorts of things they later regret-like, oh, throwing a book at someone else.
Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast and kills you hard.
I knew they would kill me when they found out, but…” He struggled for words, releasing a sharp breath. “I think I realized that I would rather die because I betrayed them, than live because I betrayed you.
When a man is a prey to his emotions, he is not his own master.
Benedict de Spinoza
Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel.
One ought to hold on to one’s heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.
Do not let another day go by where your dedication to other people’s opinions is greater than your dedication to your own emotions!
I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
Feelings are something you have; not something you are.
Forgiveness and compassion are the qualities that make a person divine. You are constantly learning to say sorry. Life would be so beautiful if we knew its true significance. It is important to know which people are more likely to apologize. Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person.
I’m sorry! Use these words very carefully because if they are said in the same way, their value decreases.
For no apparent reason. To say sorry is to say that you made a mistake.
The next task is to interpret the wrong or the right. You stand your ground. Feel free to apologize if anything went wrong and say sorry without wasting a single moment!
It is now customary to say sorry. Repentance without doing anything is also a daily occurrence.
Be aware that the word sorry reminds the next person of your humility and don’t be ashamed to apologize.
While apologizing does not discriminate between big and small, it is an example of how strong the grip of your ego is on you.
A question that is easy to ask will make you say sorry in any situation.
If you can avoid commenting in any case, then definitely avoid it. Then you have to say sorry in your heart or mouth.
The word sorry when in love is like mixing one’s own existence with another person. The realization that relationships are more important than one’s own ego comes from saying sorry.
Saying sorry and apologizing everywhere does not make your personality brighter.
It is also necessary to change oneself as time and circumstances change. If change does not happen, then one has to be forgiving, and sometimes it is excessive.
Whatever the relationship, it becomes beautiful with the harmony of the two! No one is perfect but forgiving each other makes the relationship beautiful.
The mistake that can easily get your claim denied is to fail. Then the perfect knowledge of where to apologize and where to forgive is developed.
Words seem incomplete when lovers don’t understand each other then they say sorry!
Never find cause and action in friendship. You will find the reasons when you search, but you will have to say sorry again and again.
Your family has a duty where it is always in their best interest to apologize from time to time or else they will only blame each other for their mistakes.
They do not say that words should be used with caution when speaking, because if you make a mistake later, the word sorry sometimes seems to be a mistake.
Forgiving nature never brings helplessness. Asking for forgiveness is a sign of a noble person otherwise ego can never be reduced.
The more two people understand each other, the less the word forgiveness and the more the affection.
My personal experience is that when I say sorry, I don’t have respect for myself. If you really want to convey the wrong message to others, then tears are the right option.
Memories dear or not. As long as there is life, their pursuit never ends. Your future depends on how strong your grip on those memories is, so the thoughts given in this article will surely give you a direction in life.
All memories are good. Our skills depend on how we use them in our lives.
Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.
The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.
The memory does not change! Everything else changes according to the laws of nature.
I don’t want to repeat my innocence. I want the pleasure of losing it again.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Those moments come to mind some time and introduce reality in such a way that all the past is not hated but the experience is necessary so that the knot of the future is tied properly.
No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.
The past beats inside me like a second heart.
Why should memories be remembered moment by moment, who should go, the umbilical cord of a person should not be broken, even if he goes away from himself, such a purpose will be behind him.
What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.
Humans, not places, make memories.
Ama Ata Aidoo
He was still too young to know that the heart’s memory eliminates the bad and magnifies the good and that thanks to this artifice we manage to endure the burden of the past.
Gabriel García Márquez
The town was paper, but the memories were not.
There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book, or simply close it.
Shannon L. Alder
There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.
The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.
How do you know when it’s over?” “Maybe when you feel more in love with your memories than with the person standing in front of you.
There are memories that time does not erase… Forever does not make loss forgettable, only bearable.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
Once the memories are stored, it’s up to you how much you pursue them.
The worst memories stick with us, while the nice ones always seem to slip through our fingers.
The hardest thing about the road not taken is that you never know where it might have led.
Remembrance is a thing of the past that brings us experience but gives us insight into the future.
Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over until you know every touch and corner, but still, you’ll find an edge to cut you.
Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough.
Shayari form expresses the deep love meanings in shorter and greater words. You need not require very sharp intellect to understand it, just a lovable heart is enough.
Hum jo hai.. Humein koi shikayat to hai nahi.. Unse milna ho jataa hai kabhi… To aksar nazre chhu leti hai jajbaaton ko.. Aur fir.. shikayat shuru ho jati hai apne aap se…
Rehne do yaaro.. Kucch aapsi mamla hai.. Bass yaad ki baat hai… Hum unse mil hi aate hai…
Manane ki baat aa jati hai.. Tab main picche hatt jataa hu aksar… Fir baat na karna.. chalta hai kucch dino Tak… Kisiko toh haar maanani padti hai.. Aur baat karni hi padti hai.. Warna rishte ki buniyad sirf lafzo ki wajah se bann nahi payegi…
Jo bhi ho.. Ijhaar karta koi nahi… Bass nazro ki takraar kafi hai… Aur rishta bann jata hai…
Uss dur gagan mein dhundhte rehte ho taaro ke paar koi jahaan.. Samay se bandh Gaye ho.. Warna iss jahaan se chhut jaana taaro ke toot jaane jitna asaan hai… Nazro ki bandish ho gayi toh khojte rehte ho dusro mein apni Khushi.. Kisise se bandh Gaye ho… Warna iss jism se paar ho jaana bewajah Khushi mein aansu chhalakne jitna aasan hai…
Woh kehti hai ki saans aapse aati hai.. bass wohi jaane ki uske saans ki khubi Kya hai… Humein bass itna maloom hai.. Uski nazar.. Uski Nazar gaur se dekhti hai .. Toh aksar saans ki parchhai wohi Nazar aate hai…
Ishq ko uthaa lo.. sanjhoke rakhna use umr bhar Agar kahi mil jaaye kisise..
Deewano ka intezaar karti woh nazar.. Us shyaam mein bhi raah dekhti rehti hai.. Uss nazar ka deewana.. Guzar jata hai uske Ghar ke pass se.. Aur khud ko bachake.. uss Nazar ke picche chhupa leta hai… Aisa pyaar jo lafz nahi sajaata khud ko jataane ke liye… Usiko hum iktarfa pyaar keh dete hai… Uski fitrat jo lafz maangti hai.. Aur uss deewane ki fitrat Jo sirf Nazar mangti hai…
Kuchh dil mein dhadakta hoga dil ke Siva… Warna ek kashish.. Kyun bandhi rehti hai bandhan ke Siva…
Every Person is deeply connected with the true nature of life that is self. That self is not the ego but the living thing that lives through you so the respect for that self should be the prime motive of every human being.
Deeply respecting yourself is the first step toward having a deep respect for others.
Amy Leigh Mercree
Respect yourself and others will respect you.
Self-respect is the root of discipline: The sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.
Abraham Joshua Heschel
Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.
One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.
Shannon L. Alder
If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you.
If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.
Character – the willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life – is the source from which self-respect springs.
I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self-respect.
When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.
I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself.
Rita Mae Brown
I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.
They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them.
Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.
Never esteem anything as of advantage to you that will make you break your word or lose your self-respect.
Nothing resembles selfishness more closely than self-respect.
Respect for self is the beginning of cultivating virtue in men and women.
Gordon B. Hinckley
Self-respect – the secure feeling that no one, as yet, is suspicious.
You’d be surprised how easy some things can be, things you never thought you’d do, when you take self-respect out of the equation.
Sarah Addison Allen
A quest for self-respect is proof of its lack
When you express “purity” which is the truth about yourself, you feel a love for yourself that is expressed by self-respect, self-esteem, and self-confidence!
Dr. Tae Yun Kim
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.
Hello and a very warm welcome to InkQuotes.com, a website endeavored to bring you a mesmerizing and Famous Love quotes for you.
Every line, every sentence, and every word in the following quotes is bursting with love and romance. Whether you want to improve your wisdom about love or want to express your feelings of affection and love to your hubby in a special way, you’ll find these quotations very relevant. And if you are touched by the words of these quotes, I am sure you will, send them to your beloved via sms or use them in greeting cards etc. or better yet, say ‘em to your beloved directly verbally.
Keep in mind that this website is always work in progress. I update this website frequently. So check back often for updates. Enjoy, And thanks for stopping by.
Famous Love Quotes
Forever is not a word…rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.
Love is a circle that doth restless move in the same sweet eternity of love.
Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love.
Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love.
Love is a VERB… an action we CHOOSE to carry out. Take action today and show the one you love how you feel about them
Love is like a roller coaster,
Once you have completed the ride,
you want to go again.
Love changes darkness into light and makes the heart take a wingless flight.
Love at first sight is often cured by a second look.
Love is sweet when it’s new, but sweeter when it’s true.
Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it.
Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy.
Love is the only way to grasp another human being in the innermost core of his personality.
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
Everybody has one friend who is Mr/Miss funny bone in the group. And we always search some Unique Funny Friendship Quotes for quote him or her. That’s why today we are coming with some awesome and funny quotes that you can share with that idiot. so let’s begin…
Funny Friendship Quotes
“I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places”
“A smile is a sign of joy, a hug is a sign of love, a laugh is a sign of happiness and a friend like me… well… that’s a sign of good taste”
“We are best friends. Always remember that when you fall, I’ll pick you up, after I finish laughing”
“I would like to invite you to stop inviting me to Like your page on Facebook”
“Roses are red Facebook is blue…No mutual friends, who the hell are you?”
“We all have that one friend who acts innocent but understands all the dirty jokes”
“A good friend will help you move, a best friend will help you move a dead body”
“Don’t fear the enemy who attacks you .. Fear the fake friend who hugs you”
“You’re so two-faced, I’m not sure which one to slap first”
“I never let my friends do stupid things… without me!”
So what you think about our funny friendship quotes? please let us know and share your thoughts also. we can publish it in our post.
On the Internet, lots of people find some inspirational and motivational black and white quotes. Also, they search black and white quotes images too. That’s why today we are going to share with you some inspirational and Best 111+ Famous black and white quotes and images with you. Hope you like it.
Best Black and White Quotes
1. The truth never had any shades of grey, there was always a discernible line between black and white. – Kenneth Eade
2. The way I was brought up by my parents and guided through my football life by the influences of various managers means that in some ways I am black and white. – Stuart Pearce
3. The truth never had any shades of grey, there was always a discernible line between black and white. – Kenneth Eade
4. It’s not hard to get your way when it’s your way or the highway. People either follow suit or they’re not around. I don’t really like the sound of that, ’cause that sounds like a temper tantrum. I’m just very black and white when it comes to my business. There’s really no gray area. – Nicki Minaj
5. The world isn’t black and white. No one does pure good or pure bad. It’s all gray. Therefore, no one is better than anyone else. Knowing only gray, you conclude that all grays are the same shade. You mock the simplicity of the two-color view, yet you replace it with a one-color view. – Marc Stiegler
6. It’s good to play something that’s black and white, and a guy that sees right and wrong. I’ve never played a character like that. – David Lyons
7. No person is completely wicked, just as no person is perfect. We are all grey. – Shinde Sweety
8. The natural response of the old timers is to build a strong moral wall against the outside. This is where the world starts to be painted in black and white, saints inside, and sinners outside the wall. – Mary Douglas
9. It was uncontrollable, overpowered by others, these colors within me, staring out at a black and white world; without spurning about, wanting to rule, too much negligence, they left me no choice, but to surrender. It was time, had to crash the lightning, and bow to the rain, where promises have broken, and pain still reigns. Had to give up myself and bring life to the world, had to. – Anthony Liccione
10. I think it’s because it was an emotional story, and emotions come through much stronger in black and white. Colour is distracting in a way, it pleases the eye but it doesn’t necessarily reach the heart. – Kim Hunter
11. I believe very strongly that when it comes to desire, when it comes to attraction, that things are never black and white, things are very much shades of grey. – Brian Molko
12. Choices of right or wrong are not presented to you in black and white. If they were, I’m sure most people would choose white. – Bethany McLean
13. Traditionally, there have been two major strains of motivation, or perceived motivations, in anarchist politics: Duty and joy. like any duality, it is easy to fall into the trap of simplistic black and white labels, ignoring the more realistic continuum of grays. Instead, think of these two motivations as the end points on a continuum, illuminating everything in between. – Curious George Brigade
14. I don’t think anyone is black and white and I think we change our minds and our attitudes about certain things as we grow to our maturity. – Giancarlo Esposito
15. When I learned about the gray existing between the black and white of absolute terms, I began to experience more peace. The more I expanded my gray areas (more than 50 shades), the more peace I experienced in my life. – David W. Earle
16. Black and white thinking limits understanding and feedback, two necessary ingredients for successful resolution in creative conflict and successful understanding. – David W. Earle
17. There’s no black and white in this world; it’s all grey. That’s what people are like. No one thinks they’re a baddie. Everyone thinks they’re trying to do their bit to make the world a better place. – Riz Ahmed
18. The ignorance of the world often makes people believe that life should be black and white, that you must choose sides. And so the world of colorful gradients goes unadmired. – A.J. Darkholme
19. There’s no right or wrong when one chooses to be happy. It’s just a battle between one’s own happiness and the judgment of others. – Nishan Panwar
20. I really see food as subjective. It’s a creative outlet, something that you do for fun. It’s a gray area. And not black and white or right and wrong. – Graham Elliot
21. I don’t see the world completely in black and white. Sometimes I do. – Benicio Del Toro
22. There are times when you want to say or feel things but you don’t, as we end up thinking if it’s right or wrong. But we forget feelings do not have boundaries unlike the norms of life made by us. Sometimes it’s better to let them flow. – Nidhi Saini
23. When we don’t have information, we go to the simplest outlook, to black and white. But then we have to lie to ourselves. Black is never as black as you’re painting it and white is never as white. – Patricia Sun
24. Our religious belief usurps the place of our sensations, our imaginations of our judgment. We no longer look to actions, trace their consequences, and then deduce the rule; we first make the rule, and then, right or wrong, force the action to square with it. – Francis Wright
25. To see in color is a delight for the eye but to see in black and white is a delight for the soul. – Andri Cauldwell
26. Things in law tend to be black and white. But we all know that some people are a little bit guilty, while other people are guilty as hell. – Marie Louise De La Ramee
27. Human beings are more or less formulas. Pun intended. We are not any one thing that is mathematically provable, more or less than we are anything. We are more or less kind, or more or less not. More or less selfish, happy, wise, lonely. – Adi Alsaid
28. Being glamorous is about strength and confidence. It’s black and white. Dramatic. You have to be strong. – Catherine Zeta-Jones
29. In the beginning, it was all black and white. – Maureen O’Hara
30. I know the difference between right and wrong. I understand the rules. But today I feel that the rules have been blurred, because today they were literally on my front doorstep. – Cecelia Ahern
31. I don’t believe there’s two sides to every story. It’s black and white. There’s right and wrong. – Joe Wurzelbacher
32. Morality: The theory that every human act must either be right or wrong, and that 99% of them are wrong. – Henry Louis Mencken
33. Things are always either black or white. The grey in between is only a confusion. – Ljupka Cvetanova
34. I do not say a proverb is amiss when aptly and reasonably applied, but to be forever discharging them, right or wrong, hit or miss, renders conversation insipid and vulgar. – Miguel De Cervantes
35. It’s not easy taking your own advice, accepting what you don’t like hearing, and seeing the grey amongst the black & white. – April Mae Monterrosa
36. Loo, life is black and white. You don’t know what’s good for you, because you don’t see the black and white! You don’t see where the black lines end and where the white lines begin! You’re going to grow up to be no good if you keep on that way. It’s impractical. I only have one child, and I won’t have her growing up to be impractical. I can’t think of a worse thing to be than impractical. – C. JoyBell C.
37. Know the difference between principles based on right or wrong vs. principles based on personal gain, and consider the basis of your own principles. – Marilyn Vos Savant
38. For grey matter, there is no black and white. If you think in black and white, then you do not use enough brain functions. – Petek Kabakci
39. Black and white is mix of toughest simplicity and easiest complexity. – Vikrmn
40. The most colorful thing in the world is black and white, it contains all colors and at the same time excludes all. – Vikrmn
41. Life is about the gray areas. Things are seldom black and white, even when we wish they were and think they should be, and I like exploring this nuanced terrain. – Emily Giffin
42. Life isn’t black and white, so don’t hate the criminal, hate the crime. – Aly Johnson
43. Sometimes couples have to argue, not to prove who’s right or wrong, but to be reminded that their love is worth fighting for. – Nishan Panwar
44. If you trust in everything the world tells you, you can’t develop your own intuition about what’s right or wrong. Start believing in your own intuitions they are the green light towards your life. – Kemmy Nola
45. Nothing is ever black and white. You should know that by now. It’s all how you survive the grey. – Pepper Winters
46. Don’t ever let the light of your soul dim, even if the world seems black and white. – Tilicia Haridat
47. America is a country founded on guns. It’s in our DNA. It’s very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don’t feel safe, I don’t feel the house is completely safe if I don’t have one hidden somewhere. That’s my thinking, right or wrong. – Brad Pitt
48. Life is not black and white; there is some gray nuance to it. – Pilou Asbaek
49. When I was young, I had a very clear point of view on things in life, on moral questions. There was a black and white viewpoint on my world. As I’ve gotten older, I see the grey areas appear. – Joel Edgerton
50. We’re so quick to go to make things black and white, and to put things in their box. But everything is this mixture, and that’s what this world is, is this blend of different things. – Matisyahu
51. A zebra will never see the funny side of things because he is always thinking in black & white. – Anthony T. Hincks
Famous Black and White Quotes
52. When you’re the victim of the behavior, it’s black and white; when you’re the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray. – Laura Schlessinger
53. Science attempts to analyze h and people and animals behave; it has no concern whether this behavior is good or bad, is purposeful or not. But religion is precisely the quest for such answers: whether an act is right or wrong, good or bad, and why. – Warren Weaver
54. War’s not black and white; it’s gray. If you don’t fight in the gray area, you’re going to lose. – Marcus Luttrell
55. Even when your life is full of color, you still need to be reminded that things come in black and white. – Anthony T. Hincks
56. If you look beyond the lies, then you will see the truth. Remember: Just because it’s black and white, doesn’t automatically make it a zebra. – Anthony T. Hincks
57. It’s because I know that life is really black and white that I miss my life of colors. – Anthony T. Hincks
58. I don’t look at things in black and white. There are big gray areas. There’s a lot of slippage. – Mark Bradford
59. There are infinite shades of grey. Writing often appears so black and white. – Rebecca Solnit
60. There’s so much grey to every story; nothing is so black and white. – Lisa Ling
61. You know, one of the things I like about this world, or at least I like about the way we’re presenting this world, is these issues are terribly complicated, not nearly as black and white as we’re led to believe. – Aaron Sorkin
62. It’s about you. If you win, it’s you; if you lose, it’s you. Black and white. Nowhere to hide. – Greg Rusedski
63. To be one’s self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity. – Irving Wallace
64. Life isn’t black and white. It’s a million gray areas, don’t you find? – Ridley Scott
65. This party is old and uninviting, participants all in black and white, you enter in full-blown Technicolor. – Brandon Boyd
66. I come to you with only karate, empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself. My principles, or my honor, should it be a matter of life or death, right or wrong. Then here are my weapons, karate my empty hands. – Ed Parker
67. Black and white is abstract; color is not. Looking at a black and white photograph, you are already looking at a strange world. – Joel Sternfeld
68. I think it’s because it was an emotional story, and emotions come through much stronger in black and white. Colour is distracting in a way, it pleases the eye but it doesn’t necessarily reach the heart. – Kim Hunter
69. We were living in a tumultuous time when the world was upside down. Freeman produced a show that was black and white, the good guys versus the bad guys. – James MacArthur
70. Every judgment of conscience, be it right or wrong, be it about things evil in themselves or morally indifferent, is obligatory, in such wise that he who acts against his conscience always sins. – Thomas Aquinas
71. We don’t live in a world that’s black and white. – Shannon Elizabeth
72. Light is meaningful only in relation to darkness, and truth presupposes error. It is these mingled opposites which people our life, which make it pungent, intoxicating. We only exist in terms of this conflict, in the zone where black and white clash. – Louis Aragon
73. I wanted to be Amish when I was a kid. You just wear black and white, what could be better? One less thing to worry about. – Anderson Cooper
74. ‘My country, right or wrong’ is a thing no patriot would ever think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying ‘My mother, drunk or sober.’ – Gilbert K Chesterton
75. Law in Ukraine is not black and white; it is shades of gray. – Brandon Webb
76. My characters make incomprehensible decisions until you stand in their shoes. Then it makes more sense. Life is very rarely black and white, and most people are trying to do their best. I try not to judge. – Jojo Moyes
77. Life isn’t always black and white. You’re not always sure you’re right. At least I’m not. – Brad Paisley
78. In tragedy, it’s hard to find a good resolution; it’s not black and white: it’s a big fog of gray. – Paul Dano
79. A theory has only the alternative of being right or wrong. A model has a third possibility: it may be right, but irrelevant. – Manfred Eigen
80. Everything’s not black and white. We choose to make bad decisions or not. – Will Arnett
81. By the way, the secret of speaking French is confidence. Whether you are right or wrong, you don’t hesitate. – Joseph Epstein
82. I’m a multi-faceted woman and person, like all women are, there’s no black and white. We have shades of grey in the middle. And even many more colors that other people don’t see. – Shakira
83. Any time you stop looking at evil as a black and white thing, it’s helpful. So the fact that there won’t be any obligatory Islamic terrorist stereotypes in movies anymore, that’d be helpful. – John Cusack
84. I’m very black and white about what I like or don’t like, and I’ve always been that way. – Ryan Murphy
85. Whether his policy was right or wrong, he built up the glory of the nation. – Sam Houston
86. The way I was brought up by my parents and guided through my football life by the influences of various managers means that in some ways I am black and white. – Stuart Pearce
87. The great thing about getting older is that you become more mellow. Things aren’t as black and white, and you become much more tolerant. You can see the good in things much more easily rather than getting enraged as you used to do when you were young. – Maeve Binchy
88. The choice in politics isn’t usually between black and white. It’s between two horrible shades of gray. – Lord Thorneycroft
89. If there’s one thing that everyone can agree on, it’s that, right or wrong, they hate the press. – Mo Rocca
90. Human nature is not black and white but black and grey. – Graham Greene
91. As I’ve said repeatedly, Republicans are very good at describing things in black and white; Democrats are very good at describing the eleven shades of gray. – Joseph C. Wilson
92. If everything isn’t black and white, I say, ‘Why the hell not?’ – John Wayne
93. So, I still seized the power, but I felt that if I officially made myself the boss, in black and white, it would be too intimidating for the other producers and the other men who worked on the show. In other words, I had the power, but I gave them the title. – Marlo Thomas
94. Everything is very black and white for me. I don’t really like playing mind games. – Zayn Malik
95. That’s why for Zakk Wylde’s ‘Black Label Society,’ the colors are black and white. There are no gray issues. Life is black and it’s white. There’s no in-between. – Zakk Wylde
96. In the first place, when there is a policy of intentional aggression, inspired by a desire to get possession of the territory or the trade of another country, right or wrong, a pretext is always sought. – Elihu Root
97. We are all somewhere or the other a little grey, not black and white. We have our imperfections. – Kriti Sanon
98. The irony is this: Our bodies react to stress in exactly the same way whether or not we have a good reason for being stressed. The body doesn’t care if we’re right or wrong. Even in those times when we feel perfectly justified in getting angry. When we tell ourselves it’s the healthy response we pay for it just the same. – Doc Childre
99. Any preoccupation with ideas of what is right or wrong in conduct shows an arrested intellectual development. – Oscar Wilde
100. Most kids are smarter than most grown-ups. Kids see the world in black and white. They look through all the garbage and see a world run by fools and dullards and lazy people. And there’s nothing they can do about it because they have no power. – Dav Pilkey
101. Things are not quite so simple always as black and white. – Doris Lessing
102. We’re all complex creatures, and we shouldn’t have to pick one thing to be passionate about. Life isn’t black and white, so we shouldn’t live that way. – Cassadee Pope
103. Black and white are the colors of photography. To me, they symbolize the alternatives of hope and despair to which mankind is forever subjected. – Robert Frank
104. Mortals. Everything is so black and white to you. – Kami Garcia
105. Being glamorous is about strength and confidence. It’s black and white. Dramatic. You have to be strong. – Catherine Zeta-Jones
106. Light is meaningful only in relation to darkness, and truth presupposes error. It is these mingled opposites which people our life, which make it pungent, intoxicating. We only exist in terms of this conflict, in the zone where black and white clash. – Louis Aragon
107. I think if you live in a black-and-white world, you’re gonna suffer a lot. I used to be like that. But I don’t believe that anymore. – Bradley Cooper
108. I don’t know why we work, my husband and I. We just do. We are black and white, yin and yang. – Heidi Klum
109. When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls. – Ted Grant
110. Books bring alluring colors to our mundane black and white world. – Caleb Reese
111. It is not that Shakespeare’s art is in technicolor and fancy, and that real life is black and white and tedious. The life that Shakespeare was living was the only life he had, and he had to use it to create what he was doing. – Stephen Greenblatt
So these are some black and whiteQuotes. let us know-hows this? and if you have some quotes related to the topic then pls do comment and quote us. we will definitely back to you.